BPSA Scout Finder application update and release.
Our new version of our Scout Finder map is up and available. It’s also been updated with current, active Scout Groups.
Release Notes (v 2.0):
- [bug fix] You should now be able to edit your pins. Just enter your email address in the ‘Edit your Pin’ field and you’ll be emailed a temporary link to edit your pin information.
- [bug fix] Changing the notification and contact options on your pin (either when adding a new one or editing an existing one) actually save and work now.
- [request] No detailed address information is display, just City and State, to avoid showing personal address information.
- [feature] You can now toggle which types of pins are displayed on the map (‘Interested’, ‘Lone Rovers’ and ‘Groups’).
- [bug fix] General bug fixes and speed improvements given the number of pins we’re storing and displaying.
- [feature] A cleaner look and feel (at least we think so).
- [not really] Now, every time you use this application your IQ increases by 1% and all non-official Chipmunk scouts receive a box of kittens.
If you have a pin that is an ‘Interest’ pin; but you’ve since joined as a Lone Rover, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know and we’ll change your pin type over so you show as a Lone Rover on the map.
Yours in Traditional Scouting,
Dave Atchley, Chief Commissioner